[asterisk-users] nvfaxdetect, nvvoicemail, and others

Justin Newman nt_jnewman at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 11:59:22 CDT 2008

I'll open the source repository soon for envy and nv suite of tools, including nvfaxdetect. I have a few handfuls of useful Asterisk add-ons.

Starting on module updates to fully support Asterisk 1.2, 1.4, and 1.6 in May.

Maybe we can get some of these in agx-ast-addons.

Also, I am interested to see how the 3rd party tools community develops.

Justin Newman

http://mail.yahoo.com