[asterisk-users] Friday April 11th @ 12 Noon EDT VoIP Users Conference

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 08:47:20 CDT 2008

Hi,

There are a lot of people who can and will answer questions for
newbies, live on the conference. Just make sure you already Googled
and read The Book ;)

Details on how to hook up with us are here: http://voipusersconference.org
Conference mailing list is here:
http://groups.google.com/group/VOIP-Users-Conference
Forums and blogs: http://food4wine.ning.com

Ok, I'm stalling on today's subject because I am in the middle of a
difficult move and I haven't received concrete confirms from various
people.

* I think Terry from Pika will be available to talk about their fax solution
* I think Dean from Cognation will be around to talk about licensing
* I know I'll be there to whine about how hard moving is... but that's OT

Join us!

/r