[asterisk-users] question about queue

Rilawich Ango maillisting at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 20:26:24 CDT 2008

Thanks.  I have checked that the queue.conf.  I keep the default
setting as autofill=yes in my tests.  That's mean even autofill=yes,
the 1st caller will still stick the whole queue.
asterisk version : 1.4.18

--queue.conf--
; AutoFill Behavior
;    The old/current behavior of the queue has a serial type behavior
;    in that the queue will make all waiting callers wait in the queue
;    even if there is more than one available member ready to take
;    calls until the head caller is connected with the member they
;    were trying to get to. The next waiting caller in line then
;    becomes the head caller, and they are then connected with the
;    next available member and all available members and waiting callers
;    waits while this happens. The new behavior, enabled by setting
;    autofill=yes makes sure that when the waiting callers are connecting
;    with available members in a parallel fashion until there are
;    no more available members or no more waiting callers. This is
;    probably more along the lines of how a queue should work and
;    in most cases, you will want to enable this behavior. If you
;    do not specify or comment out this option, it will default to no
;    to keep backward compatibility with the old behavior.
;
autofill = yes