[asterisk-users] Is Asterisk really good??

John Signorello jsignorello at ispbx.com
Thu Apr 10 15:43:33 CDT 2008

Asterisk as a PBX is fantastic. It offers the features found in the most
sophisticated traditional

Until now the third party PBX configuration software has not had the
sophistication of
Asterisk product itself. Check out cogoblue.com It is a visual drag and
drop configuration tool that
is powerful yest simple to use.