[asterisk-users] Removing "Parsing /etc/asterisk/manager.conf" from CLI

Adrian A adrianvoip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 14:26:03 CDT 2008

There is an OpenSER proxy in front of Asterisk which handles the clients.
The script is called by OpenSER whenever a client sends a SUBSCRIBE request
for MWI. It uses php to connect to Asterisk like so:
fsockopen("$mhost","5038", $errno, $errstr, 5) and gets the user's voicemail
counts.

I'm not sure how I would maintain this as a persistent connection that would
live if I restart Asterisk. I'd have to detect that somehow.

Adrian