[asterisk-users] Queue member state 'Not in use

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Thu Apr 10 13:41:44 CDT 2008

I have an operator queue that is supposed to ring 2 phones, extension 10
and 11.  Everything is working correctly but I keep seeing these
messages in my log:  The device state of this queue member, Sip/10, is
still 'Not in Use'.  Everything I've been able to find on this message
so far points to the realtime system but I'm not using realtime.  I've
looked through the upgrade.txt file and the only thing I see that might
be of interest is the call-limit option.  I don't use that option since
I am using Snom phones with MWI that requires at least call-limit = 2.

Should I just not worry about these messages or is there an easy fix?

Thanks,
Brent