[asterisk-users] Grandstream BLF and Call-limit

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Thu Apr 10 03:24:02 CDT 2008

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:09:58 -0500, Peder @ NetworkOblivion wrote:

> Any idea?  If I remove call-limit on the sip.conf entries, it all goes
> back to working fine.  I tried 2, 9 and 99 on the call-limit and they
> all have the same issues.  I can't imagine why call-limit causes hints
> to stop updating correctly.

on the phone being monitored (sipA in this case), do an 'sip debug peer'
and see the different notify messages sent to sipA. this would provide an
indication, at the very least to developers if something in asterisk is
broken.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/