[asterisk-users] DTMF between Asterisk servers.

Mark Hamilton mark.h at cage151.com
Wed Apr 9 11:11:54 CDT 2008

No, I tried calling the inbound DID to see if DTMF passes through. And most
times it does, however, it's not being relayed to the Asterisk server 2, and
then to the direct external phoneline.

I tried changing all dtmfmodes for the sip peer, for the inbound DID
provider, and it didn't work, even tried playing with canreinvite, etc.

Hence why my desperate plea for help.