[asterisk-users] Half-duplex call on TDM2400p with VPMADT032

Faraz R. Khan faraz.khan at emergen.biz
Wed Apr 9 08:54:26 CDT 2008

The newer zaptel (1.4.10) says it includes firmware 1.16 from the
CHANGELOG:

firmware/Makefile, kernel/wctdm24xxp/base.c,
	  kernel/wctdm24xxp/GpakApi.c, kernel/wctdm24xxp/GpakApi.h: Update
	  wctdm24xxp's VPMADT032 firmware to version 1.16

However there seems to be no way to get this firmware and it does not seem to be included. It checks my firmware and says 1.07 is okay.

The URL provided does not contain firmware for the VPMADT032

I* have logged a query with digum. Is there a URL to get this firmware from?