[asterisk-users] Queues +Exiting

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Wed Apr 9 08:49:30 CDT 2008

I'm having a problem getting my queue to function as it should.

After 20 seconds or so, it should prompt the user with a message "thanks
for holding..... press # to leave a message or stay on the line to
continue holding". I set up the "context" in the queues.conf file, so if
a user presses a digit, they should be able to leave. But I get a SIP
BUSY message.

Here are my confs:

queues.conf
[custserv]
music=default
strategy=ringall
;timeout=10
retry=20
wrapuptime=0
maxlen=0
context = queue-out
periodic-announce=cont_holding
periodic-announce-frequency=15
;announce-frequency=15
;announce-holdtime=yes
member => SIP/2001
member => SIP/2002
member => SIP/1004

extensions.conf
[queue-out]
exten => s,1,Voicemail(u${vmbox})
exten => s,2,Hangup

[macro-coqueue-vm]
; Call One Queue - Goto to voicemail after 30 secs
; ${ARG1} - Queue Name
; ${ARG2} - Voicemail
exten => s,1,Set(CALLERID(name)=${ARG1}-${CALLERID(name)}) ;Set Caller ID
exten => s,n,Set(vmbox=${ARG2})
exten => s,n,Queue(custserv|tT|||120)
exten => s,n,Voicemail(u${ARG2})
exten => s,n,Hangup()

Any thoughts on how to get the queue to recognize that I pressed a digit
and send it to the queue-out context where they can leave a message?

Thanks.