[asterisk-users] Message waiting indication(MWI) for voicemail - to H323 endpoints

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Apr 9 01:02:36 CDT 2008

Anisha Kumar wrote:

>  How does the Asterisk provide Voicemail Message waiting indication to
> an h323 endpoint configured with Asterisk.

I could be wrong, but a source code search of the H.323 channel drivers
turns up nothing [relevant] for the keywords "mwi," "voicemail,"
"light," "indicator," or anything else that seems pertinent.

>  Please provide the required Setup / comfiguration details or redirect
> to appropriate to resource.

You are decreasing your chances of getting a favourable response with an
imperative tone like that, which also suggests that you are
categorically unwilling to do your own research.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems