[asterisk-users] call forwarding

gilbert saunders gilbert8701 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 00:49:38 CDT 2008

hi
  im starting off with asterisk and i need to know how to do call forarding...
  in out old telephony system we used to press *21*<number># and all the calls would be forwarded to that number and we used #21# to undivert is that possible in asterisk and how do i do it

  i have attached my extensions.conf file and would appreciate it if you could help me out with some code if its possible to make such a diversion work

  urgent

  thank you in advance