[asterisk-users] Need help with Cisco 7960

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Apr 8 14:37:11 CDT 2008

That's what he's doing, he's asking someone with better sight to help
him out and tell him what buttons to press! :)  I've dialed in the dark
enough times to know you don't need braille on the buttons to find the
3x4 array and use it properly without eyes.

Sorry, Steve, but I had a twinge of 'what if *I* was blind' when you
said that.

Moj