[asterisk-users] Half-duplex call on TDM2400p with VPMADT032

Ruben Zamora ruben.zamora at zys.com.mx
Mon Apr 7 21:22:30 CDT 2008

Lex

Thanks a lot.   These morning i call Digium Support.   One issue that i
miss in my before e-mail is that i have
my Asterisk installed in Monterrey,Mexico and my TELCO provider gave my
MFC/R2.
Asterisk 1.4.18,Zaptel 1.4.9.2 and Unicall.

They told me they can help me because they dont have UNICALL support.

So... I need to investigate more or wait for a new zaptel or anything else.

By the moment i have a big problem.

Thanks

Ruben