[asterisk-users] One Touch Recording

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Apr 7 01:05:15 CDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 1:49 AM, Klaverstyn, David C
<David.Klaverstyn at intergraph.com> wrote:
> Thanks for that.  I have the timeout set to 3000 ms and I have been pressing the *1 within 500 ms so I don't think it is related to that.  As I can do it over SIP but not ZAP does not make much sense to me.

This page should help.  http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+DTMF

Try changing the length of the DTMF and also try changing the format
such as info, rfc2933, inband, auto.  See if any of those help.  Do
them one at a time and test so if it gets fixed, you know what the
exact problem was.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro