[asterisk-users] One Touch Recording

Lee, John (Sydney) John.Lee at compuware.com
Mon Apr 7 00:38:28 CDT 2008

I had this problem before...the following appeared in a previous post...
For some reasons, the "*" and "1" must be pressed pretty quickly together on the Polycom phone before it can be transmitted successfully to Asterisk.
Does anyone know if that can be tuned?
Sure... go to features.conf, and change the value of the featuredigittimeout option.
Hope this helps.