[asterisk-users] Problems with Unicall and TE122B

Ruben Zamora ruben.zamora at zys.com.mx
Sun Apr 6 22:31:06 CDT 2008

Hi

By the past 2 months i have install a server with Asterisk with a E1 in
Axtel(Mexico).     The call presented a Echo in
randoms call,  inside and outside.    I decide migrate for the last
version Asterisk 18.1,Zaptel 1.49 and Unicall and instalaled
a new Digim Card TE122 B (Echo cancelation).   The echo goes away.   But
i stat gaving probelms with  my incoming audio
 stream gets clipped / dropped when they speak.

I dont know if i need to move a parameter in unicall.conf, or in another
file.

Thanks

Ruben