[asterisk-users] Where is the Digium DS3 card?

Andrew Kohlsmith (lists) aklists at mixdown.ca
Sun Apr 6 15:49:17 CDT 2008

On April 6, 2008 11:12:33 am Steve Totaro wrote:
> I cannot recommend the Adtran MX2800 M13, it has redundant everything
> and is very easy to setup and not very expensive either.

Agreed; I've set these up and they are rock effing solid. We did have a shelf
controller die and without the backup shelf controller, we had our only DS3
down for several days... the replacement shelf controller was lost by UPS...
talk about a train wreck learning experience.  :-)

Ahh, the good old days...

-A.