[asterisk-users] Half-duplex call on TDM2400p with VPMADT032

Ruben Zamora ruben.zamora at zys.com.mx
Sun Apr 6 12:48:53 CDT 2008

Hi,
I have a same problem, last week i was working with TE120 with a little
echo in some call,  I replace the card
with a TE122B ( Included Echo Cancelation VPMADT032) and there was no
more echo in my call.

But know i have de same probelm with my incoming audio stream gets
clipped / dropped when you speak.

Thanks
Ruben