[asterisk-users] Zaptel data mode not supported?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Apr 6 09:49:35 CDT 2008

Sorry,

I cannot find the link to the actual Digium link but here are examples
from the wiki:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Data+Configuration

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Data+Configuration

Tomorrow, I will see if data T1 on a Sangoma card is much more simple.
 If I find the Digium PDF I will post it.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro