[asterisk-users] Send DTMF digit every 15 seconds during a call

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Thu Apr 3 09:42:19 CDT 2008

Use call file to call out to the Alarm Panel and them put it in a
context that would do this:

[alarm-keepup]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,SendDTMF(1)
exten => s,3,Wait(15)
exten => s,4,Goto(s,2)

You did not specify if you needed to do anything other than send the
digit to the alarm panel. If you are waiting for an answer from the
panel or you need to bridge the panel to something else then this WILL
NOT work.

Does