[asterisk-users] Listening on conversations for training?

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Thu Apr 3 09:19:26 CDT 2008

Look at the ChanSpy Application. It would be the easiest to implement
and it also allows the trainee to speak to the support person without
the customer knowing.

You can also use on-demand recording or simply record ALL calls
(legality and disclosure to calling parties are outside the scope of
this document) then the trainee(s) can just access the calls that were
recorded. That may easier than stopping a support person to have them
call a trainee to 'jump-in'

Alex