[asterisk-users] FW: [newtech-1] Skype 24 Hour Rolling Analytics

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Apr 3 09:18:14 CDT 2008

Wow Drew, I had no idea someone from Oanda was a subscriber to the
Asterisk list (and therefore an asterisk user company?).

Just wanted to say you guys run a fantastic sight and I've been a long
time user for at least the last 2 years.

Now for the irony part of your email. I found it interesting with
regards to global penetration and world population.

I'd also be interested in seeing some comparisons where this goes
against the trend.

Eg would love to see a transaction per hour chart for Oanda on a global
basis (though I don't know what your customer spread is).

I've already sent this email to the creator of twitter vision to see if
he can do something similar against tweets per hour on a rolling basis.

I'd also love to see something truly global like SMS use which is pretty
much a global application. Something like number of SMS's sent per hour
across the various countries over a 24 hour period would be hugely
interesting (well to me anyway).

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd