[asterisk-users] Need some input for Quad T1 and channel banks.

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Thu Apr 3 08:15:58 CDT 2008

On Apr 2, 2008, at 9:22 PM, Al lists wrote:

> Bad memories from AudioCodec :)

Second this.

My favorite is Vega, but they have terrible support in US.

Have many Adit600 connected via Digium T1 - work great. Even FAX if
PSTN PRI connected to same card.

And no the Adit600 is not a switch, hence it does not support PRI
signalling, it will pass it through and perform DACS functions very
well. You can also buy their CMG card and turn into a gateway, but it
will be MGCP not SIP. If using as a channel bank I strongly recommend
their newer FXS-C cards, they support line testing and are the only
diagnostics available for the FXS ports.

Also I hear Carrier Access is now Turin Networks.