[asterisk-users] rmirror.digium.com host unreachable

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 05:56:18 CDT 2008

Just starting to play around with AsteriskNOW, and tried running conary:

Error reading config file http://rmirror.digium.com/conaryrc: No route to host

Anyone know if this is just a temporary error?

Being rather more familiar with RPM-based system than rpath/conary, I am
wondering whether I might just as well put together my own systems using
CentOS, Asterisk 1.4 and Asterisk-GUI. At least I would know where to find
everything! Does AsteriskNOW offer any other functionality apart from
Asterisk and Asterisk-gui?

It looks like the most recent version of asterisk-gui on SVN is the one in
asterisk-gui/branches/asterisknow and that trunk has lagged behind. Is that
correct?

Cheers
Tony
--