[asterisk-users] Strange problem with VoicemailMain

mark morreny markmorreny at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 03:17:31 CDT 2008

Dear all,

I am having a very strange problem with VoicemailMain.  When using this
application to record unavail, greet, and busy, I an see the corresponding
file gets created in the <..>/default/<SIP #> directory.  When pressing "1"
to confirm the recorded message, the *.wav file gets deleted from the file
system.

How can this happen?  I can't figure out why.  Is there any option I need to
turned on to enable the recording of greeting?

Thanks alot for all your help.

Regards,
Mark