[asterisk-users] Combined patch fixing queue-state and bug12127 for 1.4.x

Rajkumar S rajkumars at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 01:46:10 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am using asterisk-1.4.15,  and using AddQueueMember to add SIP
interface to the queue. Each sip interface is member of multiple
queues

The queue does not recognize that an agent is busy and keeps trying to
call the busy agent. I have identified two patches that can fix the
problem, one at
http://www.scopserv.com/download/asterisk-1.4.17-state_interface.diff
in thread http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2008-January/031579.html
and bug no 12127.

I have applied both of them in a test system  running  1.4.17 and it
looks okay. But one of the hunk in 12127 had failed and I had to
manually edit the code. I am not sure if what I have done it correct
or not. If some one has a combined patch that addresses both this
issues for 1.4.x series that would be great!

Thanks a lot for your help and time,

regards,

raj