[asterisk-users] IVR Asterisk Voice Recognition -Asterisk withlumenvox

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Apr 2 23:36:44 CDT 2008

Ok, I think that original request was answered more than a few days ago
by people who had actually used Lumenvox.

Re-reading your answer it appears you provided advice about a topic
where you hadn't actually utilized the product.

As several people who answered Phillip's original question - Lumenvox is
a good product and at an affordable price point.

Just understand it is utterance recognition with limited response set
recognition - NOT NLVR.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd