[asterisk-users] Digium B410P, bristuff and BRI support in 1.6

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Wed Apr 2 16:39:37 CDT 2008

Olivier a écrit :

> 2008/4/2, Jean-Denis Girard <jd.girard at sysnux.pf
> <mailto:jd.girard at sysnux.pf>>:
>

>     Development version of libpri (libpri-trunk) does include prliminary
>     support for BRI.
>

> I took a look at :
> http://svn.digium.com/view/libpri/trunk/
>
> Though BRI support is mentioned several times but I couldn't find any
> supported hardware list.
> I'll open a new thread on this last and specific point.
>
> One last question Jean-Denis, when you wrote your "system has been
> running fine for nearly a month with libpri-trunk, asterisk-1.6.0,
> zaptel-1.4 (patched) and zaphfc", does zaptel-1.4 (patched) also relates
> to BRI support ?
> I thought that (without bristuff) zaptel was dedicated to analog lines.
> Did you have to install zaptel for BRI support ?

Zaptel also has always supported digital (PRI) cards from Digium.

Though I don't have experience with this setting and other BRI cards at
the moment, I believe B410P is supported, as well as other cards
supported by bristuff.

Regards,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes  Linux  en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 50 10 40 / GSM: +689 79 75 27