[asterisk-users] help with no audio

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Wed Apr 2 13:16:56 CDT 2008

> On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 01:44:39PM -0400, Jerry Geis wrote:
>
> >/ I have no card in this unit at this time.
> />/ lsmod shows ztdummy loaded.
> /
> Just to make sure that this is not the problem, what's the output of:
>
>   zttest -c 3
>
> --
When running this nothing comes back...
It says "Opened pseduo zap interface, measuring accuracy..."
and that is all.

I am using Centos 2.6.18-53.1.14.el5

I also just tried rmmod ztdummy and then starting asterisk again and the
audio works.
something is wrong with ztdummy.

I went back to zaptel-1.4.9.2 diretory and did make clean; ./configure;
make; make install
(one at a time ) I saw no errors. tail /var/log/messages after modprove
showed no errors.

Now what?

Jerry