[asterisk-users] FXS, Power and Sangoma

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Wed Apr 2 09:10:12 CDT 2008

That does indeed sound a bit odd. I've run 12-48 FXS ports from a single molex connector with Sangoma hardware. Try testing your power supply with a multimeter to ensure its putting out the proper voltage. I would not trust the extnernal AC adapters as I've found they typically have voltage that is too low...

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.