[asterisk-users] How to wait before sending DTMF in DIAL command

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 00:23:23 CDT 2008

Hi
Thank you for your reply.  I am looking for sending the exension number such
as "100" immediately after the called party picks up.
I am hoping to send the digits after the call is picked up by the called
party instead of before.  Is this something that can be done?
I can't see anything in the option to allow that.

Thank you very much for all your help and suggestion.

Pete