[asterisk-users] call files

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Apr 1 19:28:18 CDT 2008

Sync the clocks on your asterisk boxen using NTP or whatever, and then
'touch' the call files into the future so each asterisk waits before
processing it...?  Might get them closer.

Another option is get all three boxes into the same meetme room, waiting
a few seconds for them to be ready if you want, and play the sound file
to the meetme room.

Moj