[asterisk-users] is this possible..

blackwater dev blackwaterdev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:29:43 CDT 2008

We currently have an application used by the trucking industry to find
freight to move.  Now, the trucker does a search around Boston (for example)
and gets 100 loads returned.  They start at the first and call the company
who has the freight, the company may say, sorry, someone just booked that so
they go to the next number and call.  It might take them 3-4 calls to find
one that's still available.
What I want to do is allow the trucker to click a check box by several loads
and just click a button...it calls the first person and the system asks if
its available, if yes it asks if he wants to hear the truckers credentials,
if yes, it reads them and then asks if he wants to talk to the trucker and
if so calls the trucker to connect the two.  If the load is take then the
system asks if he wants it removed from our system.  If it's taken or he
doesn't want to talk to the trucker, it just goes to the next number to
call.  In theory the trucker can click x rows and just sit back back and
know when he gets a call the system has found an available load that he is
approved by the broker to take.

thanks,
Eddie