[asterisk-users] Spam: Voicemail- Recorded Mesage Low Volume

John Meksavan jmeksavan at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 15:27:46 CDT 2008

When people leave me messages, both on the cellphone and POTS phones, on the recorded Asterisk voicemail message volume is really low.  I could barely hear my voicemail messages, when retrieving them, either cellphone or POTS line.

The voice mail prompts and sound recordings are fine, but the problem lies when people leave voicemails on the Asterisk box.  I could barely hear my voicemail messages.

What can cause this?

Best Regards,
John