[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4, h.323, OpenCom 1010

Stefan Tichy asterisk at pi4tel.de
Sun Sep 30 08:19:15 CDT 2007

Hi,

there is an OpenCom 1010 (Software Version 4) acting as Gatekeeper
and configured for h.323 connections.

Asterisk 1.4.11 with ooh323 from addons 1.4.2 detects the
gatekeeper, but until now phonecalls are not possible.
To be accurate one test call was successfull, but I did not manage
to get it working again.

Is it a good idea to use ooh323 in this situation? Should I try some
other h.323 module? Is there anyone who has this combination working?

Tanks in advance

--
Stefan Tichy  ( asterisk at pi4tel dot de )