[asterisk-users] Point-to-Point SIP link without registration

Eric Chamberlain eric at voxilla.com
Thu Sep 27 19:33:01 CDT 2007

Correct you want to set those settings to yes.  Search the Voxilla
Linksys forums <http:forum.voxilla.com> for hotline or ringdown and
you will find several examples.  The examples are mostly for the
spa3000, but the configuration is mostly the same.

You are basically setting up ip or sip uri speeddials that are
automatically dialed when the line goes off-hook.

--
Eric Chamberlain

On Sep 27, 2007, at 11:14 AM, "Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC" <mojo at horanappraisals.com