[asterisk-users] Music On Hold

Wayne Wayne at planetWayne.com
Thu Sep 27 17:00:33 CDT 2007

Hiya all,
Please excuse me if I'm a bit out of date with my Asterisk version here
but... :)

I have noticed that the moh will start from where it left off from the
previous caller, not from the beginning of the sound file. So going back
to what Joal asked originally, having one file will mean that - yes
things will be played in the correct order - but as each caller gets the
moh - it would 'carry on' at the position it was last at when the
/previous/ caller left moh - not from the start.

Cheery
Wayne.