[asterisk-users] Zap channel stuck in conference

Jason Martin jmartin at metrixmatrix.com
Thu Sep 27 14:07:54 CDT 2007

Hello, I have a strange problem with one of my Zap channels. A user told me
that he was in a voicemail system during a call, hit the Flash button, and
the call hung up. Now we get no dialtone on the phone hooked up to the
channel. Here's the status of the channel:

jmartin at rogue:~$ sudo asterisk -r -x "zap show channel 7"
Parsing /etc/asterisk/extconfig.conf
Channel: 7
File Descriptor: 27
Span: 1
Extension:
Dialing: no
Context: batoutbound
Caller ID: 5852311542
Calling TON: 0
Caller ID name: Metrix Matrix, Inc.
Destroy: 0
InAlarm: 0
Signalling Type: FXO Kewlstart
Radio: 0
Owner: Zap/7-1
Real: Zap/7-1 (Confed)
Callwait: <None>
Threeway: Zap/7-1 (Confed)
Confno: -1
Propagated Conference: -1
Real in conference: 0
DSP: yes
Relax DTMF: yes
Dialing/CallwaitCAS: 0/0
Default law: ulaw
Fax Handled: no
Pulse phone: no
Echo Cancellation: 128 taps unless TDM bridged, currently ON
Actual Confinfo: Num/0, Mode/0x0000
Actual Confmute: No
Hookstate (FXS only): Onhook
[Sep 27 15:02:38]     -- Remote UNIX connection
Asterisk ending (0).

There's no channel for Zap/7-1 so soft hangup isn't an option. I can't do a
full zap restart because the system is in use. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

--
Jason Martin
Metrix Matrix, Inc.