[asterisk-users] What's the deal with ATAcomm?

Darrick Hartman (lists) dhartman at djhsolutions.com
Thu Sep 27 13:49:13 CDT 2007

Doug wrote:
> http://www.atacomm.com/
>
> ATACOMM
>
> Dear Atacomm Customers,
> We apologize, but as of 6:00pm CST Friday, September 21st, Atacomm
> and its parent company Ataractic Corporation has ceased
> operations.  We appreciate the 7 years of loyalty and support from
> our customers.  We sincerely regret any adverse effects this may have caused.

I'd say that's pretty self-explanatory.  My credit card company is
trying to recover about $800 in fraudulent charges for duplicate
transactions and failing to send the merchandise for a transaction that
dates back to late August.

Normally I'd say this sort of thing belongs only on the biz list, but
this sort of issue may affect so many people it's worth noting here (but
not dragging out with hundreds of "me toos").
--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC