[asterisk-users] Asterisk Redundancy

Douglas Garstang dougmig33 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 12:49:57 CDT 2007

Don't set your goals too high. I've worked for a few companies with Asterisk now and just having an architecture that can recover within a few seconds and process new calls almost seamlessly is a workable goal. Having an architecture that can seamlessly fail over and keep calls up is kinda like the whole grail of redundancy with Asterisk. Hint... you might be able to do it with SIP reinvites...

Doug.

that gives answers, not web links.