[asterisk-users] Music On Hold - How to increase volume ?

Richard rich_lists at richms.com
Thu Sep 27 06:54:04 CDT 2007

I processed mine by using foobar2000 with the equalizer set with some gain
and then the advanced limiter DSP plugin.  You could do the same with winamp
and the diskwriter output plugin.

Still not loud and distorted, but certainly loud enough that you can put the
phone down on the desk and still hear it without needing speakerphone.