[asterisk-users] How to "busy out" zap channels

Wai Wu wkwu at calltrol.com
Wed Sep 26 15:02:56 CDT 2007

Very nasty indeed. Through my experience with PRI, the TelCo switchs are
not that present to deal with. Your method will work, kind of. However,
if the TelCo decides to send you a call during that split second of
idle, how are you going to handle it. The best way is still to call your
TelCo to take the span down.