[asterisk-users] # to transfer calls

VoIP Newbie voip.newbie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 08:10:03 CDT 2007

features.conf has default settings as follows:
;
; Sample Parking configuration
;

[general]
parkext => 700                  ; What ext. to dial to park
parkpos => 701-720              ; What extensions to park calls on
context => parkedcalls          ; Which context parked calls are in
;parkingtime => 45              ; Number of seconds a call can be parked for
                                ; (default is 45 seconds)
;transferdigittimeout => 3      ; Number of seconds to wait between digits
when transfering a call
;courtesytone = beep            ; Sound file to play to the parked caller
                                ; when someone dials a parked call
;xfersound = beep               ; to indicate an attended transfer is
complete
;xferfailsound = beeperr        ; to indicate a failed transfer
;adsipark = yes                 ; if you want ADSI parking announcements
;findslot => next               ; Continue to the 'next' parking space.
Defaults to 'first' available
;pickupexten = *8               ; Configure the pickup extension.  Default
is *8
;featuredigittimeout = 500      ; Max time (ms) between digits for
                                ; feature activation.  Default is 500

[featuremap]
;blindxfer => #1                ; Blind transfer
;disconnect => *0               ; Disconnect
;automon => *1                  ; One Touch Record
;atxfer => *2                   ; Attended transfer

It doesn't look like call being blind transfer. I heard the annoucement
"transferred...." when '#' was pressed.

Thanks.

David