[asterisk-users] Completing my Configuration

Guenther Sohler guenther.sohler at gmx.at
Tue Sep 25 04:19:29 CDT 2007

Dear Anselm,

I am sorry about the "big traffic" in the newsgroup.

I tried to send my post to the newsgroup  for 3 days now - once a day,
but it did not appear. Today I tried putting it in "cc" also with, then it worked out ...

I will carefully read your answer.

thank you veryy much

-------- Original-Nachricht --------