[asterisk-users] Asterisk as Media Server

Frederico Madeira fmadeira at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:14:30 CDT 2007

Hi Guys,

I want to configure asterisk to act as media server on my network.

I have one specific situation descibed bellow.

Collect Calls

1. Subscriber A call to subscriber B
2. Gateway in A side, send this call to media server (asterisk) and
the asterisk send the call to subscriber B
3. When B answer the call, MS should play prompt1 for B and prompt2
for A (prompts are differents but with same duration).
4, I will give a free time for this call during the time of prompt1 message

How can I do this ?

Thanks.

--
Frederico Madeira