[asterisk-users] OT: Samsung Sprint CDMAoIP

schmerold@eml.cc schmerold+asterisk-users at eml.cc
Mon Sep 24 11:55:57 CDT 2007

If you pay for the free calling via wifi, TMobile bases cost of call
where it initiates. So you call your long lost buddy from the house,
jump in the car, drive for an hour, the entire call is "free". If your
buddy calls you as you're pulling in the driveway, you have the same
hour long call, you'd better have plenty of minutes.

If you don't pay for the free calling via wifi, it doesn't matter, the
only benefit of using the wifi is coverage in dead spots.