[asterisk-users] Anyone use the Linksys phones? (Zeeshan Zakaria)

Norman Franke norman at myasd.com
Mon Sep 24 09:57:02 CDT 2007

Note that the newish SPA962 has 6 appearances and a color screen.
I've noticed that the bright color screen does impress people when
they first see it. PoE is also very nice and web provisioning was
quite easy. I've yet to try a more automated provisioning method on
it. I know that getting the polycom's to auto provision wasn't very
straight forward. I do provision some the linksys PAP2Ts via HTTP and
that works quite well, so I suspect the SPA's to be relatively similar.

Norman Franke
ASD, Inc.
www.myasd.com

On Sep 24, 2007, at 7:06 AM, asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com