[asterisk-users] IAX Java Softphone?

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Mon Sep 24 06:31:34 CDT 2007

All of my testing has shown it be be pretty clean.

We have it on our "contact us" page of our website and we also give that url to overseas (India, Germany, Japan) contacts and some
have used it.
Some do not want to open up the iax2 port in their firewall, but that is their issue.

I wanted to use IAX2 because I knew with NAT and firewalls, that IAX2 was easier for people to use than all of the RTP ports
required for SIP.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org