[asterisk-users] Asterisk crash and debug

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Mon Sep 24 06:34:26 CDT 2007

On Monday 24 September 2007 14:06:27 Joao Pereira wrote:
> Hello
> each 15 days my Asterisk crashes.
> Every time it happens I try to change something in its configuration to
> avoid the next crash.
> I already checked the logs but I don't know what to do.
>
> Can someone tell me whats the problem?
> These are my Asterisk logs:
> http://vox.fccn.pt/crash

Well, this seems familiar. Notice that the first line of starting asterisk is

Sep 24 09:45:56 VERBOSE[7784] logger.c: Asterisk Event Logger
Started /var/log/asterisk/event_log

And line before is
Sep 24 09:45:51 DEBUG[14393] manager.c: Manager received command 'Command'

So, you're doing some CLI command trough AMI. I guess, it's "show channels" ;)
I've seen it a lot on 1.2 (am i correct). I get rid of that o stopped only
after upgrading to 1.4.10

Regards,
Atis

--